“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader.”
Fourth nomination for a blogging award all in the same week! Eep! In case you lovelies missed out on my other nominations, here they are:
As for this nomination, I owe my gratitude to the lovely Samuditha, I highly recommend you check out her art blog as it’s absolutely wonderful.
Without further ado, I’ll answer Samuditha’s questions below
1. I made my blog because I was itching to put up my thoughts, creations, and life on the Internet.
2. My hobbies include: writing, sewing, crafting, drawing, singing and dancing. My talents are writing, singing, dancing, photography, and mishearing things. At least I’d like to think I’m talented at those things. My aim in life is to destroy the stigmas and misconceptions around the field of psychology.
3. My role model is my dad because he manages time like no other, deals with adversity like a soldier, and still manages to melt my heart everyday. I want to be just like him when I grow up!
7 Lucky Nominees
I’ve listed the rules my questions below so you lovelies know what to do in your posts too!
- Who’s your favorite singer/band right now?
- Where do you get the inspiration for your blog from?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Again, I’d like to thank all of the lovelies who’ve nominated me for blogging awards to date. I never came into this thinking I’d get recognized or appreciated, I just hoped to make a difference in my readers’ lives and I truly believe I’m accomplishing that.