Thank you The Inquisitive Writer and meetmeinnevada for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award, it’s real neat that you two like my blog! 😉
It’s even more neat if you forgive me for that blasphemous pun. As you lovelies know, I usually like to include some background on blogging awards, however, I was unable to locate anything other on this particular award other than one of the original creators: dearkitty.
So, without a proper introduction paragraph, I shall delve into Da RuLeS (anyone who understands this reference deserves this award.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, by linking their blogs
- Let them know of their nomination (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions for Me (Inquisitive Writer)
1.) Will you ever quit blogging?
Honestly…….I don’t think so. I may or may not have some downtimes over my life, but I do believe that blogging will always be a part of it from now on. I enjoy blogging way too much to give it up. So you can take my number and my name, but you can’t take my blog!!! (Or ability to make obscure references.)
2.) If you hate someone what will you do to him/her?
I become their friend and slowly gain their trust until, one day, I lead them into a dark alley and set them on fire. Then, I dance on their corpse. 😉 OK, I don’t actually do that. Most of the time anyway. 😉 I avoid them at all costs and, if forced to interact with them, exhibit otherwordly levels of sass and apathy for their existence.
3.) Does publishing posts stress you out?
No. But you know what does stress me out? Social media. Which is why I don’t have any other than Pinterest. (And yet, one of these days, I fear my desire to grow my readership will supersede my phobia of social media and that…will be the day that it’s all over.)
4.) Do your family and friends love you like you love them?
Some of them. As you lovelies know, I’m actively repairing my relationships with my brother and mum. On the whole, though, yeah.
5.) What is your dream ambition?
To destroy the negative stigmas and stereotypes around the field of mental health.
6.) Does being negative make you feel better or being positive does?
Being positive. And I fear for anyone who thrives off of negativity.
7.) Do you love me or hate me?
I assume this question is targeted at Inquisitive Writer. I assure you I do not hate you. I can’t say I love you either though because I barely know you. I like you. 🙂
Questions for Me (meetmeinnevada):
1.) Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
I’m one of those sappy, inspirational quote buffs who believe that “people cry, not because they’re weak, [but] because they’ve been strong for too long” – Johnny Depp. My reason for believing this? Not as sappy. I despise crying in front of others and when I finally do accidentally break down in public *cringe* I end up having a handful of reasons instead of just one. So when someone asks “What’s wrong?” I quite literally can’t explain myself.
2.) When was the last time you tried something new?
October 29. I carved a pumpkin for the first time in my life! (That’s what the pumpkin looked like in front of my house on All Hallow’s Eve.)
3. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
I love God and I pray to Him every day to prove it.
4. What is the difference between living and existing?
Existing is the state of being alive in body. Living is the state of being alive in body and soul. *cough* Live boundless. *cough*
5. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
Yes. The notion that, one day, I’m going to make something beautiful out of the random piles of rocks that I glued together and left to dry in formation on the garage floor. (My dad thought someone broke into the garage and performed a séance.)
6. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
The one that I’m trying to write. 😉 Possible title: Project Rebirth. If any of you lovelies rolled your eyes to that, don’t worry, I did too. I know it’s mega unoriginal of me to write a book about overcoming grief when my entire blog is devoted to overcoming grief to live boundless. But you know what? It’s also 1000% authentic to my heart.
7. Can you describe your life in a six-word sentence?
Awkward moment between birth and death. (Full credit goes to the awkward person who came up with this glorious quote.)
My Nominees (I picked new ones this time around:)
- What’s your catchphrase and what does it mean to you?
- Green tea or black tea? If neither, what’s your favorite kind of tea? (I’m Asian Indian and part British. I love tea more than the Queen Elizabeth and Narendra Modi combined.)
- Dawn or dusk? (That’s to say, are you a night owl or an early bird? Or…both?)
- What’s the most beautiful moment in life? (You lovelies know what mine is.)
- What’s your deepest darkest fear? (The question that all cartoons of my childhood seemed to ask.)
- What song is the background music for your winter and why?
- Do you see yourself as mostly good, evil, or neither? Why?