As you lovelies know, all I want to do with this blog is to spread positivity and teach folks how to live boundless, and watching that goal unfold every day is truly a blessing to me. Today, I’m proud to say that my followers doubled yet again in a month…and this time by triple digits!
Now then…to thank you lovelies for sticking with me/hopping on board, I made up my own blogging award! As you can see in the image below, it’s called the “Fearless Blogger Award” and it recognizes bloggers who are unafraid to be their authentic self. I’m opening it up to everyone but I also wanted to nominate a few folks.
- Include a pingback to this post when you write your award post (I don’t want to force you lovelies to thank me since I’m supposed to be the one thanking you)
- Pass on the award to some other bloggers and let them know of your nomination!
- Answer the prompt in one sentence or longer (I thought it’d be more appropriate to have a deep discussion about something specific rather than have me throw nonsensical questions at you.)
We all have fears and insecurities. What’s a fear/insecurity that you’ve had to overcome? How did you do it? How did it impact your life afterwards?
- Catholic In The 21st Century
- Religion gets a lot of bad rap these days, but this guy dares to speak openly about his beliefs AND listen to other perspectives. I don’t think it gets much more killer than that.
- A BLISS OF BIRDS
- Massive mental health advocate. I truly admire her courage to speak openly about depression, anxiety, and happiness as well.
- Her posts about motherhood, social rights, and humanity in general have me going “damn girl” every time.
- CREATING K.I.N.G.S
- The first thing about his blog that struck me is how unique it is. It incorporates elements of Buddhism and tranquility but, at the same time, a Nike-esque mentality ‘Just do it.’ (Not to mention there are also some pretty provocative posts on here that really get you thinking.)
- RAMBLING KORI
- I love how honest her posts are. She isn’t afraid to talk about how busy and disheartening her life can be at times but, on the same token, it isn’t gloomy or dreary at all. Her deadpan sense of humor really makes me wonder if I should be laughing or mildly concerned (I’m generally both.)
- A Mile in My Shoes
- Her revealing posts both touch my heart and open my eyes.