My very own blogging event is here, lovelies! The purpose of this challenge is to spread mindfulness and strength across the WordPress community. I believe that by us getting together to share our triumphs and achievements, we can inspire others to do the same.
This idea is partially inspired by A Momma’s View who recently posted about filling an empty jar with notes of something good that happened each week. Once the year is over, you take out your slips of paper and read about what an awesome year you had.
Incidentally, I had an empty jar lying around, so I figured I’d use it in this way, but with a slightly different prompt.
- This will be a weekly blogging challenge that takes place on Fridays. Share a #boundlessmoment from the past week. In other words, a time when you surpassed your expectations.
- Do title your post with the words Boundless Challenge somewhere so I can find it easily and don’t forget to use the badge down below!
- Feel free to put the link for your post in the comments below as well.
- Pingbacks aren’t required, but they would make your post a lot easier to find!
- For future reference, this event will live under “Life” as a sub-category.
I’m looking forward to seeing what you lovelies put out there. 🙂 Kudos to the folks whose post involves a New Year’s resolution! My #boundlessmoment for this week would have to be when I mapped out my fear of love in the SimpleMind+ app.
P.S. In case you’re wondering, I made my little badge using Canva. It’s a really neat website/app that basically lets you create your own visuals, and they actually have specific templates for the type of image you’re working with like “Blog Graphic” or “Facebook Post.”
I’m convinced that this is the photo editing app that the pro bloggers are using because the templates on their website match up with all the photos I see on Pinterest from their blogs. That being said, I highly recommend that you lovelies check it out because it will take your visual game to the next level. Did I mention that they also have a ton of free images for you to use if you don’t have any of your own to upload? What are you waiting for? Give it a whirl and you’ve got your #boundlessmoment easy! 😉
Final Housekeeping Note: I moved “Meditation Journal;” it’s now a sub-category of “Writer’s Corner.”