Yay, I accidentally published this post on Tuesday and totally confused you lovelies! By now, it’s probably no secret to you that I’m on Twitter. No worries! I have another, better, #boundlessmoment to share.
I made some progress on one of my New Year’s resolutions. This is a super baby step, but I made the effort to text my brother during my lunch break yesterday because he mentioned to me that he feels like I shut him out. Even though it was rather short-lived, I think it went really well and a great step in the right direction.
Then, later in the day, I suggested to my brother that we keep our doors open while doing homework so we can vent to each other and just feel more connected. I think atmosphere is a huge thing in a relationship; if you physically can’t talk to the other person, you don’t feel as close to them.
If you lovelies are interested in sharing your own #boundlessmoments, the rules are simple!
- Share a #boundlessmoment from the past week. In other words, a time when you surpassed your expectations.
- Do title your post with the words Boundless Challenge somewhere so I can find it easily and don’t forget to use the badge!
- Feel free to put the link for your post in the comments below as well.
- Pingbacks aren’t required, but they would make your post a lot easier to find!
- I’ll share my favorite entries in next week’s post!
If you’re looking for ideas, here are some awesome entries from last week:
LadyLeeManila dedicated the entire year of 2016 to this challenge!
Catholic In the 21st Century got on Wattpad after my nagging.
P.S. Update on the health situation: I can stop taking iron supplements now because I no longer have an iron deficiency! Yayyy! However, my heart palpitations haven’t gone away and it looks like I’m going to have to quit green tea and chocolate for the meantime. *gulp* Doctor’s orders.